HELLO

Welcome to the blog of my wild flower meadow for 2014. I hope there will be lots of interesting post and photographs of the flowers and wildlife in and around the meadow this coming year. Please pop back from time to time to see any new additions . Any comments you may have to add are welcome .

Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Just a few of the birds who are nesting with us this year

One  of the five pair of swallows that have made our buildings home for the summer  if I can keep the Kestrel from getting inside the buildings there is a good chance  we could have 60 swallows leaving for africa at the end of the summer 
i
This little chap looks too small to be out on his own yet, but Mum  Knew where he was and is feeding him 

1 comment:

  1. how have the swallows survived? I wasn't so good at much this summer so the feeders have been empty. I have the addition of bluebirds to my acre. Haven't been able to get a good photo though.

    ReplyDelete